Saturday, July 18, 2009

homesugarhome

I'm HOME!!

It has been two days since I reached KL. I forgot to update. haha sorry! ;p I'll be home for two weeks. Can't wait to hit the cinema. All the movies are screaming my name. haha

Yesterday, I didn't go anywhere except to Pelita Nasi Kandar near Ampang Point for lunch and Baskin Robin in Ampang Point for dessert. Yum! Other than that, I spent my day online in front of this laptop. Watched videos on youtube, downloaded games etc etc. It was very peaceful.

Of course, I have a Biology assignment to do. I won't forget. Besides, I need to study and catch up on my chapter 5 and 6 bio. Not forgetting Chemist and Maths too.

Oh! I bought a book from Sophie Kinsella. Not the one I was talking about in my previous post but a new released I think. Was looking for the Remember Me? but it was out of stock. So, this new one will do I guess. :) Now, I have two storybooks to read during this holiday. yeay!



As for today, I'm going to Ampang Point later as my mom needs to go to the salon and then off to Subang Jaya to visit my granddad.

Thats it for now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment