Saturday, June 27, 2009

Larian Kakom

This morning, we had our Larian Kakom. More like 'Jalanan' kakom for us, ilda, izzati, najwa and I. haha We were too lazy to run so we walked instead. It was a 1.5km walk so it can be consider as exercise right? ;P Pity the guys, they had to run 3.5km. 2km more than the girls. Haha Reached KMM's parking lot at about 10.10am. We went to the cafe to have our brunch.

Went back to my room at about 11.45am. I was soooooooooooooo sleepy as I slept quite late the night before and woke up early. Decided to take a nap but when I woke up, it was already 2.30pm. What a long nap! At 5pm, Ilda, Izzati and I came down to the tutorial room to study.

And now, here I am, updating my blog from tutorial room. What a long day! It was okay I guess but right now, I'm having a sore throat and I don't think thats a good sign! haih. till then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment